Cold Jet P750 Pelletizer
The fully automatic P750 will produce on demand up to 600 lbs per hour of consistent, high-density dry ice pellets or nuggets using a source of Liquid CO2 and electrical power. With the ability to upgrade capacity to 1,200 lbs per hour, the P750 is the most flexible industrial grade solution for heavy users of dry ice.
Operational & Maintenance
• Designed for 24 hour a day , 7 day a week production
• Compact Footprint
• Fully automated start up and shut down
• 3-Phase industrial voltages for global installations
• Upgradeable to P1500 production capacity (1200 lbs (546 kg) per hour) Comprehensive Package
• 3 mm (1/8 in) high density die, standard
• 40 gallons of hydraulic oil (150 liters) standard
• Vented liquid CO2 valves and pressure relief devices for safety
• Pressure gauges conveniently located next to control panel
• Optional manifold for connecting to vapor reclaim recovery system Human Machine Interface (HMI) Touch Screen
• Standard Equipment
• Capable of full diagnostics
DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)
84" x 49" x 84"
LIQUID TO SOLID CO2 RATIO
approximately 2.5:1 w/out recovery
PELLET DIAMETER RANGE
1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, & 3/4 in 3, 6, 9, 13, 16 & 19 mm
LIQUID CO2 PRESSURE RANGE
214 x 125 x 214 cm
1,227 kg 14-20 bar
Asking Price: SOLD
Plus appropriate taxes. (No tax on a US Sale)
*Purchaser is responsible to determine what taxes if any may apply to this sale.
Shipping Is Available
Ask about our Warranty Repair Credit.
For more information or to purchase please call
226-678-2673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org